tweens around the world

Thursday, March 08, 2007

I'm Michael

Hi

I'm Michael. I'm 10 years old and live in New York, USA. I would love to know more about other poeple around the world, how you life, what you like, or don't like.
So first let me tell you a bit about myself.
I live my my mom and stepfather. I have a younger brother who is 7 and a young sister who is 2.
My favourite activity is playing games. I love playing Mario Brothers and Harry Potter. I don't like school, I especially hate doing homework. Mom and dad always tell me ' make sure you get good grades". If I'm doing homework I use my computer a lot to look up information for my homework and stay in contact with my friends to discuss. I always have music on, but not when I really need to think.
Sometimes my younger brother comes into my to play on my Xbox.

Besides computer games I also like sports. During the week I don't have time to play it myself, but during the weekend I play a bit of football or basketball in the park across my house. I also like to do tricks on my BMX.
O I have to eat now, bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<